Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cleaned out my closet!




I threw out so many clothes. I had so many colourful racerback tanktops that I bought years ago and I never wore them and they just sat in my drawer. Now that summers rolling through, I have my dresses and tank tops easily accessible. :D I have never seen that area of my room so clean, normally it's clutter with clothes and bags on the ground. (I'm sure I'm going to mess it up sooner or later though) I still need to clean the left side of my closet though, coughhidemyintimates. I'm still planning on renovating my closet so I'll can put drawers inside and then maybe I can get rid of my current one so I'll have more space in my room. 

Also I've been busy with work, no outfits really since I've only been going to work in the dress code and I haven't found days where I can put up outfits. But hi, I'm just trying on the uniform that work gave me. The blouse is a little too big for me but the skirt fits my waist really well, I just need to hem it a little shorter. ^_^ I kinda look like I'm wearing a kimono or something???!? O_O  

Oh yeah and League of Legends Summer Split Championship Series is back! YESSSSSS. I have no idea what team to root for anymore. CLG and Dig game today was really intense haha okay enough nerding out. :P


That's all for now, I'll try my best to keep this blog updated with more reviews, ootds, and haul in the future. Until next time, Nora. ^___^~

2 comments:

  1. I can never bear to part with my old clothes even when I know that I probably won't wear it anymore. D: And it takes up so much space!! I like teh way your closet is set up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm so indecisive I don't really want to throw away the clothes but I know if I keep it, my closet will get messy really quick again. :(

      Delete